Replenish Volume & Recapture Your Youthful Appearance with Sculptra
FDA- Approved to treat lipoatrophy, nasiolabial folds, contour deficiencies and facial wrinkles, Sculptra is a collagen stimulator that provides natural-looking, long-lasting results.
- Sculptra Aesthetic is a bio-stimulatory filler made of Poly-L Lactic acid (PLLA) that safely dissolves over the course of 3 to 6 months following treatment.
- Restores contour and tightens lax skin.
- Minimally invasive, non-surgical injectable treatment with minimal social downtime.
- Results improve as natural collagen develops.
Sculptra was initially FDA-approved in 2004 to correct sunken cheeks and deep facial folds. Its biostimulatory effect produces softer, natural-looking results; adding lift; improving laxity and enhancing the tone and texture of treatment areas.If you’re concerned about deep facial folds, sunken cheeks, hollowness around the temples, neck lines, wrinkles above the knees and elbows, crêpey skin on the décolletage schedule a complimentary consultation with one of RejuvenationMD’s expert providers. Contact us in Bellingham at 360-685-8408 or Burlington at 360-982-2620.
The Science Behind Sculptra® Aesthetic
Poly-L Lactic acid (PLLA) has been widely adopted as a safe, bio-compatible, bio-degradable regenerative agent across an array of medical fields. For over 30 years physicians have been using Sculptra to correct volume loss. Once injected, PLLA triggers an inflammatory response that stimulates the development of natural collagen over the next 3 to 6 months. Patients will notice skin tightening, improved volume and lift.
What Can Sculptra® Aesthetic Do For You?
Treat neck lines, nasolabial folds, hollow cheeks, sunken temples, reshape the forehead, treat marionette lines, an undefined chin, strengthen jawline, treat chest folds, backs of hands, above elbows and knees and more.
Like most fillers, Sculptra works best as an anti-aging preventative to prolong the development of deep wrinkles and skin laxity. Restorative treatment protocol typically prescribes 1 vial of Sculptra per decade. So, patients in their 50s are likely to require 5 vials to restore and replenish lost collagen. Collagen building is a process, and it needs to happen gradually to achieve the best results. Treatment rule-of-thumb is to treat once a month over a 3 to 4-month period to restructure and renew the collagen framework within each treatment area.
Your Sculptra® Treatment
Filler is an art and it’s a process, we never rush our appointments. During your visit one of our expert injectors will assess the areas that need treatment, educating you about the process while going over your medical history. If you’re a candidate for treatment, we will document before photos and we may apply a topical numbing cream. Treatment takes less than an hour. Patients can expect to see full results in 3 months as collagen building is a process, but it’s worth the wait for long-lasting, natural-looking volume.
Pre-payment is required. We will take your card information over the phone via Secure Pay.
Schedule Your Sculptra® Aesthetic Treatment in Bellingham or Burlington
If you are interested in Sculptra Aesthetic contact us in Bellingham at 360-685-8408 or Burlington at 360-982-2620 to schedule a consultation. RejuvenationMD®— Aesthetic Skin Treatment & Wellness Center serves clients in the surrounding areas of Washington State.
How does Sculptra work?
- Sculptra is made of Poly-L Lactic acid (PLLA) which stimulates collagen formation. It will lift and tighten the skin, providing an increase in volume over the next 3-6 months. The polymers gradually get broken down by your body while collagen development increases.
What does it treat?
- Sculptra adds volume and treats skin laxity.
- It is great for temples, preauricular area (in front of the ear), lower cheeks, neck, chest or anywhere there is laxity (including on the face but also on the body such as the elbows and knees),
- Price varies based on the vials needed.
- Average price is around $2000 for 3 treatments.
- Recommended restorative protocol is 1 vial per decade.
- We recommend 3 treatments spaced 4-8 weeks apart.
- Plan for 1-3 days of social downtime which may consist of bruising and/or swelling, much like filler.