Replenish, restore and revitalize your body from the cellular level.
IV therapy provides significant benefits in restoring your energy and sense of wellbeing. Whether you want to maintain a healthy lifestyle, feel better fast, or address the unpleasant symptoms of certain health issues, RejuvenationMD® – Aesthetic Skin Treatment & Wellness Center can help you feel refreshed and invigorated with IV therapy.
- Boost energy, strengthen immune system, correct vitamin deficiencies
- Safe, effective delivery of therapeutic nutrients
What is IV Therapy?
Intravenous (IV) Therapy is a safe, fast, and effective way to deliver vital fluids and nutrients directly into the bloodstream. By administering nutrients intravenously, we bypass the digestive system’s “first pass” effect (which causes oral medications to be less potent). This allows your body to absorb a much higher dose of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids and neurotransmitters, making them more readily available for your internal systems to utilize.
Benefits of IV Therapy
While we strive to achieve optimal health through nutrition and exercise, the fact is that the vast majority of us suffer from a constant state of toxicity, malnutrition, and dehydration without even knowing it. Not only are we exposed to a number of dangerous environmental toxins every day, but many of the foods we eat lack sufficient nutrients, and we rarely drink enough fluids.
Even the healthiest bodies tend to absorb about half of the vitamins and hydration they receive orally through food, liquids, and supplements. By delivering nutrients intravenously, IV therapy can:
- Increase hydration
- Provide antioxidants to fight free radicals that contribute to multiple disease states
- Increase energy and endurance
- Effectively combat bacterial and viral illness such as the common cold
- Boost metabolism
- Act as anti-inflammatories
- Contribute to body detoxification
- Revitalize your skin
- Improve athletic performance
- Immediately eliminate hangovers
- Alleviate symptoms of alcohol and/or drug withdrawal
What Conditions Can IV Therapy Treat?
The IV therapy services at RejuvenationMD® – Aesthetic Skin Treatment & Wellness Center can effectively address a wide range of issues, such as:
- Viral infections like the common cold
- Brain fog
- Elevated liver enzymes
- Drug/alcohol withdrawal
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Anxiety and depression
- Muscle pain
- Autoimmune disorders
- Neurologic disorders such as Parkinson’s and Lyme disease
- And many more!
Intravenous infusions provide quick relief to common conditions by replenishing fluids and essential elements directly into the body and straight to vital organs. Optimal effects develop a few hours after treatment and last several days. IV therapy is intended to supplement the wellness regimens of otherwise healthy adults.
Our IV Therapy Options
Our IV therapies have been specially formulated to give your body the fluids, vitamins, and nutrients you need. You can also customize your therapy by adding more fluid, certain antioxidants, potent anti-inflammatories and detoxifiers.
Our IV therapy options include:
- Healthy Day: Our Healthy Day modified Myers cocktail is the perfect IV for both beginner patients and those who have been receiving infusions for years. This IV provides multiple vitamins, nutrients and much needed hydration to restore, revitalize and replenish your body at the cellular level. In just under an hour, you can boost your immune system, increase your metabolism and improve your energy. Our specific combination of ingredients has been shown to help in conditions such as migraines, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, asthma, multiple inflammatory disease states, and more.
- Immune Booster: No one likes to be sick, so if you are feeling like you have an illness coming on or just want to increase your resistance, our Immune Booster is the perfect option. Glutathione is the most important antioxidant and potent detoxifier, which is greatly beneficial to our immune function. A few other additions make this the ideal IV therapy in fighting what ails you, while providing you with more energy and resilience.
- Red Carpet Rejuvenation: The ultimate in intravenous supplementation is here: The Red Carpet Rejuvenation. Not only will you receive critical vitamins, minerals, and fluids, you’ll also get other amino acids and neurotransmitters that have anti-inflammatory benefits. Potent antioxidants and detoxifiers Glutathione and ALA fight free radicals, can halt disease and reverse damage-related effects of aging. NAD is a coenzyme that enables mitochondria to function properly, boosting metabolism, decreasing pain, fatigue, and brain fog while improving your mood. Altogether, this unique combination of ingredients promotes healthy living and longevity.
IV therapy programs currently start at $249. Treatment frequency varies from weekly to monthly sessions and treatment packages are available.
When you visit our office, we will discuss your concerns and thoroughly explain all of your treatment options. Together, we will design a plan tailored specifically for you and your unique needs.
Schedule Your IV Therapy in Burlington or Bellingham
If you are interested in IV therapy, or other wellness service available at RejuvenationMD® – Aesthetic Skin Treatment & Wellness Center, contact us today. Call our Bellingham office at 360-228-3929 or our Burlington office at 360-228-3871 to learn more.